[lldb-dev] Assertion failure in DYLDRendezvous::UpdateSOEntries()

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Thu Oct 9 06:30:32 PDT 2014

I did a POSIX Dynamic Loader change yesterday.  It might be causing this
(not obvious yet, but could be.)  r219371.  If you're in a position to do a
test of your run with that one change reverted out, and if that fixes it, I
can yank out that change.

Ideally I'd love to isolate if that is the cause of the changed behavior.

-Todd

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com