[lldb-dev] unit testing C++ code in LLDB

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Mon Oct 6 12:03:53 PDT 2014

BTW, another way to do "gtest" sort of things in the lldb Python test suite is to make a python module that you SWIG against the lldb_private API's that is JUST for the internal testsuite, but which pokes at the internal details of whatever objects you want to poke at.  That way you can make API's that poke at internals of the system, but still have the convenience of running and analyzing the test results in the context of the larger Python testsuite.

Jim