[lldb-dev] unit testing C++ code in LLDB

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Thu Oct 2 18:11:10 PDT 2014

I gave it a brief look, but I didn't get it working.  Clang and LLD both
already do this, so I figured it would be as simple as copying their CMake
for the gtest stuff and fixing it up with LLDB paths.  Unfortunately, I was
getting tons of linker errors, and I'm not really sure why, as there didn't
appear to be much magic there.  I didn't investigate it further after that,
but it would definitely be a good thing to tackle.