[lldb-dev] Referencing rdar bugs in commit messages

Sean Callanan scallanan at apple.com
Thu Nov 13 10:17:45 PST 2014

Zachary might be referring to commits like 221850.

"Do not override the existing definition of addr_size when adding new properties to SBTarget. Fixes rdar://18963842 <rdar://18963842>”

It’s not immediately clear from that message what the original issue here was: a problem with 220372 where addr_size was erroneously repurposed to mean “size of a target byte in host bytes” where it had a different meaning (“size of a target address in bytes”) originally.

Sean