[lldb-dev] lldb issues on MacOS

Vince Harron vharron at google.com
Tue Nov 11 16:56:48 PST 2014

Hi Ryan,

I've sent you a doc out of band.  I used it to day to sync and build
llvm/clang/lldb tot

It is derived from the instructions on the lldb website so those should
work.

I did have these errors:

(Darwin vharron-macpro3.roam.corp.google.com 13.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version
13.4.0: Sun Aug 17 19:50:11 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2422.115.4~1/RELEASE_X86_64
x86_64 i386)

TestDataFormatterStdMap.py

TestDataFormatterStdVector.py

TestDisassembleRawData.py