[lldb-dev] Graphical lldb

Jose H jose.francisco.hevia at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 14:05:13 PST 2014

Ok, I think I found what I was looking for.

In
CommandInterpreter::Initialize ()

All the possible commands are initialized with the official name and
the alias of each command.

In an interactive session an IOHandler is created, and a host thread
is also created.

I suppose the host handles the signal interruptions and displaying the
error and output files on the screen.

Meanwhile the IOHandler gets the input and matches the input line with
all the stored commands to execute them.

So what I need to do is after initialization read all the commands and
create a UI menu item for each one of them, each one with an icon or
something. Then I could use the same input code that interactive mode
uses in order to execute them.

What I need to understand better is how additional subcommands are specified.