[lldb-dev] gdb-remote logging question

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed Nov 5 17:56:52 PST 2014

ProcessGDBRemoteLog::GetLogIfAllCategoriesSet() is for logging specific the GDB remote plug-in used with:

(lldb) log enable gdb-remote ...

GetLogIfAnyCategoriesSet(...) is used when doing generic LLDB logging:

(lldb) log enable lldb process ...

So use the latter for generic process plug-in logging (like launching, attaching, etc). Then for packet stuff or other things specify only to the GDB remote part in the former.

Greg