[lldb-dev] Thousands of warnings in Xcode build

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Tue Nov 4 12:56:07 PST 2014

Did someone enable some new warnings recently?  I haven't built the Xcode
build in a while, but building it now I get hundreds, if not thousands of
warnings.  Most of them are type conversion warnings, such as this one:

/Users/zturner/src/lldb/source/Plugins/Process/Utility/RegisterContextMach_i386.cpp:37:31:
Implicit conversion loses integer precision: 'lldb::tid_t' (aka 'unsigned
long long') to 'thread_act_t' (aka 'unsigned int')

Anyone know what's going on?