[lldb-dev] Xcode warning on Validate Project Settings at TOT

Todd Fiala todd.fiala at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:06:44 PDT 2014

Done:

tfiala-macbookpro:lldb tfiala$ svn commit
Sending        lldb.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
Sending        lldb.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/LLDB.xcscheme
Sending        lldb.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/Run Testsuite.xcscheme
Sending        lldb.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/darwin-debug.xcscheme
Sending
 lldb.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/launcherRootXPCService.xcscheme
Sending
 lldb.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/launcherXPCService.xcscheme
Sending        lldb.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/lldb-tool.xcscheme
Sending        tools/debugserver/debugserver.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
Sending
 tools/debugserver/debugserver.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/debugserver.xcscheme
Transmitting file data .........
Committed revision 209142.

--
-Todd