[lldb-dev] Python script stuck when trying to continue process in lldb

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Thu May 15 11:07:11 PDT 2014

It might be a good idea to handle the process events yourself. We have some great sample code:

svn cat http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/lldb/trunk/examples/python/process_events.py

This sample code shows you how to run a debug session and actually respond to all the events required to run a session. You should be able to insert your target create + connect code straight into this code and make it your own.

Greg