[lldb-dev] Debugging a running process with lldb

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed May 14 10:17:54 PDT 2014

If we launch a process and hookup a pty to its stdin/out/err, then we shouldn't get a prompt. It is probably a bug where if you launch with --no-stdio that the LLDB prompt isn't always active.

For attach, we will always have a prompt.

So seems this is a bug that --no-stdio is still pushing a Process IOHandler and taking over the console while the process is running.