[lldb-dev] GDB RSP qVAttachOrWaitSupported

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Fri May 9 09:27:40 PDT 2014

Note also as a general rule, you never need to add support for a query packet unless you support the thing it is querying for, since whoever is sending it is supposed to take the "unrecognized packet" error to mean not supported.

Jim

>>> www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at