[lldb-dev] lldb documentation and etc

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Thu May 8 09:34:55 PDT 2014

Also be sure to use the "apropos" command. This command will search all commands and the help text for any matches. So if you want to learn about breakpoints you can do:

(lldb) apropos breakpoint
(lldb) apropos step

This will help you find commands by keyword. If you have used GDB before we have:

http://lldb.llvm.org/lldb-gdb.html

This will help you see what you used to use in GDB and how to do it in LLDB.

Greg Clayton