[lldb-dev] Process attach and pgid of forked process under Linux

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Tue Mar 25 10:30:26 PDT 2014

I'd suggest trying the change, running the tests, and see if anything new
fails.

And if this fixes currently broken behavior, add a test to make sure we
don't regress it.  I'm pretty sure if it breaks something we'll know pretty
quickly (either via bugs or our own usage).  At which point - we should add
a test so we don't regress in the future and perhaps add a few comments as
to the reason.

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180