[lldb-dev] NativeProcessProtocol breakpoint setting

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Mon Mar 24 11:02:15 PDT 2014

Size is to handle things architectures like arm where you have two breakpoint sizes, the Thumb breakpoint and the Arm breakpoint.  Since you don't want the lower level NativeProcessProtocol to have to call back into the symbols layer, it will need to be told this in general.

If the address is not loaded yet, the request should fail.  The layers above this will manage trying again when appropriate.

Jim