[lldb-dev] How to redirect stdin/out/err to different pty?

Eran Ifrah eran.ifrah at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 11:29:46 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to use the C++ API with good success so far.
I am now at a point where I want to redirect stdin/out/err of the inferior
to my application (my application creates a separate pseudo terminal window)

Looking at the SBTarget::Launch, I thought that simply passing
"/dev/pts/<some-number>" as the 3rd, 4th and 5th argument will do the trick
.. well, it did not.
I am missing something basic here, can anyone shed some light please? or
give an example (better) of how to achieve this?

Thanks!

--
Eran Ifrah
Author of codelite, a cross platform open source C/C++ IDE: