[lldb-dev] Resuming traced process on Linux and SIGSTOP

Ed Maste emaste at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 21 12:37:38 PDT 2014

On 21 March 2014 15:14,  <jingham at apple.com> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure we have some test cases that test attach.  If we don't, then it would be great to add one.  If we do, then it would be interesting to see why they didn't fail.  For instance, maybe they just didn't bother to try "continue" after the attach.  Just adding that would be good too.

We definitely have some, because they used to fail early on in the
FreeBSD porting effort.  I suspect that your suggestion is correct and
they just don't do anything but attach and then quit.

On a related note, I'm pretty sure we don't have tests for detach.
I'll see about extending tests to include that at some point.

-Ed