[lldb-dev] format of gdb remote P command with thread id suffix

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Wed Jun 11 16:51:43 PDT 2014

(Well not exactly anywhere - the HandlePacket_P would have already parsed
out the P{reg-index-hex}={value-hex} portion, so the real question is how
much content, if any, is expected to come between the end of the parsed hex
value and the start of the "thread" keyword).

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180