[lldb-dev] Building lldb on OS X

Keno Fischer kfischer at college.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 23 09:51:12 PDT 2014

That's not really a great option, because it means I have to maintain three
build systems on my side with three different configurations, especially
because the rest of llvm/clang builds just fine with Makefiles. I will
track down why this fails and submit a patch. Since this is the only issue
preventing a clean build of lldb with Makefiles, I think that will be
significantly less work than adjusting the rest of the pipeline to work
with three build systems.