[lldb-dev] Async mode and listeners

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Sat Jul 19 12:14:29 PDT 2014

If you want the event handler to work for you and you don't mind the async output to stdout/err at any moment, then you can currently use the built in event loop, but just the event loop isn't exported as an option you can run in a separate thread. You can add an API to SBDebugger that is something like:

bool
SBDebugger::SpawnEventHandlingThread();

And then run that. Is that what you were looking for? That would be a viable API to vend through SBDebugger.