[lldb-dev] Getting the instance/static methods on an objc class

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Fri Jul 18 17:32:14 PDT 2014

You can currently look through the symbol table each module using SBModule:

    size_t
    GetNumSymbols ();

    lldb::SBSymbol
    GetSymbolAtIndex (size_t idx);

Or you can set a breakpoint by regular expression:

    lldb::SBBreakpoint
    BreakpointCreateByRegex (const char *symbol_name_regex, const char *module_name = NULL);

    lldb::SBBreakpoint
    BreakpointCreateByRegex (const char *symbol_name_regex,
                             const SBFileSpecList &module_list,
                             const SBFileSpecList &comp_unit_list);

Then inspect the SBBreakpoint's locations.