[lldb-dev] tcgetpgrp(2) returns -1

Tsukasa OMOTO henry0312 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:16:12 PDT 2014

Hi Todd,

I'm sorry, I forgot to send important information.

> 1. Which OS did you build the test on?  (MacOSX, Linux, FreeBSD, something else?)

on OS X 10.9.4

> 2. Is it a 32-bit or 64-bit system?

It's 64-bit system.

> 3. Which compiler did you build your test with?

I used clang. The version is below:

$ clang -v
Apple LLVM version 5.1 (clang-503.0.40) (based on LLVM 3.4svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin13.3.0
Thread model: posix

> 4. Where did you get the lldb?  (What does it say when you type 'lldb --version'?)

I installed lldb via "Command Line Tools (OS X Mavericks) for Xcode - April 2014",
which has been released by Apple. And the version is below:

$ lldb -v
lldb-310.2.37

Also, I tried lldb in Xcode 6 beta3, whose version is "lldb-320.4.106.2",
but the result didn't change.

Regards,
Tsukasa