[lldb-dev] Compiler requirements for compiling lldb?

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Thu Jul 10 09:41:05 PDT 2014

Hey btw I just got a gcc 4.7.2 setup running last night for Sylvestre at
Debian.  (They're stuck on 4.7.2 on one of their releases).

I had to change a few things, nothing major.  See this revision (r212681)
for details.
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/lldb-commits/Week-of-Mon-20140707/011717.html

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180