[lldb-dev] tests are broken - please do not submit until we clear

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Tue Jul 8 08:18:25 PDT 2014

Hey all,

We recently allowed changes into the build that broke the ability to run
all tests.  We've addressed this and now we can run tests, but still many
are not passing due to changes in output.

Please get somebody to do a test run before you submit if you're on a
platform where you cannot run tests (e.g. Windows).  And if you are on a
platform where you can run tests, please run them before submitting.

We will be putting effort into our buildbot scenario so we can catch these
if they do slip through our fingers on the first pass, but for now please
focus on ensuring tests run before submitting.

Thanks!
--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180