[lldb-dev] Linux bugs marked XFAIL

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Mon Jul 7 15:04:07 PDT 2014

It seems the vast majority of the intermittent tests are now out of the
Linux 'ninja check-lldb' / 'cd test && make' paths now.

I'm going to do a gcc-based build in a moment here.  If I find that I
flipped anything to XFAIL on Linux that is only failing on Linux with
clang, I'll properly conditionalize it to clang.

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180