[lldb-dev] regex vs regexp

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Mon Jul 7 11:37:33 PDT 2014

I don't think we should change anything in the command/settings names.  For instance, folks may have re-aliased the _regexp_* commands to some other short name, and we'd break that with no compelling benefit.  Ditto for SB API's.  So we'd have to add the other as an alternative, which would almost be more confusing...

Anything internal can be standardized on regex, I don't have a strong feeling one way or the other.

Jim