[lldb-dev] Where is lldb.py?

Deepak Panickal deepak at codeplay.com
Tue Jul 1 10:54:22 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm planning to upstream the Windows Python API changes now.

This has been done by completely rewriting the shell scripts used for
the API generation in Python so that it's portable across different
platforms. We have tested it on both Windows and Linux successfully.

I have added a new CMake variable
"LLDB_ENABLE_PYTHON_SCRIPTS_SWIG_API_GENERATION", to control if the new
Python scripts for managing SWIG generating the API are enabled or not.
This is disabled by default to not impact other platforms. This variable
can be removed once we move all the platforms to the Python scripts from
the shell scripts. There's some cleanup to be done, which I'll be
working on.

Please let me know if there are any issues or comments.

Thanks,
Deepak