[lldb-dev] New Python errors with missing type

Steve Pucci spucci at google.com
Thu Jan 23 08:32:20 PST 2014

I'm getting these errors now (new in the past few days, not sure exactly
when) every time my program stops:

Python Exception <type 'exceptions.ValueError'> Cannot find type
lldb_private::BreakpointList::bp_collection::_Node:
Python Exception <type 'exceptions.ValueError'> Cannot find type
lldb_private::WatchpointList::wp_collection::_Node:

I presume this is attempting to pretty-print that type with Python, but I'm
not sure where it's coming from exactly.