[lldb-dev] Platform::GetFile overloaded virtual function

Steve Pucci spucci at google.com
Wed Jan 15 08:55:44 PST 2014

Oops, sorry, "make -k" wasn't doing what I thought it would.  There are in
fact other places that use the first signature, for example
"CommandObjectPlatformGetFile" (implementing 'lldb platform get-file").
 This also seems like a bug somewhere, as it won't work with all platforms
(since the base class just gives an error).