[lldb-dev] EXC_BREAKPOINT (code=EXC_I386_BPT, subcode=0x0) against ios sim 4.6.3 (5.0.1 is fine)

Carlo Kok ck at remobjects.com
Tue Feb 4 08:17:39 PST 2014

I'm currently using lldb from september and when debugging against iOS-Sim
(i386) 5.0.1 things are fine, but when doing the same with xcode 4.6.3 sim
the debugger breaks on a fatal exception EXC_BREAKPOINT
(code=EXC_I386_BPT, subcode=0x0)

Where can I start looking for the cause of this? Previous versions of lldb
worked fine against this. Anyone know if updating will work (Updating
llvm, clang, lldb is atm a bit painful for us because we have arm64
patches integrated that main llvm didn't accept) or where I can start
looking for what causes this?

full log:

http://pastebin.com/Q2WS1eic
Carlo Kok