[lldb-dev] Is anyone using the LLDB CMake standalone build?

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 15:35:11 PST 2014

On Sun Dec 28 2014 at 6:10:36 AM Mario Zechner <badlogicgames at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Works for us on both Linux and Mac OS X with a quite recent trunk
> revision. What's the error message?

Debugged it.

So, the standalone build only works if you are also using the Clang
standalone build, as otherwise the necessary cmake bits don't make it to
the build (or install) tree. I don't know if that is specifically the
intent, or whether it's reasonable.

Also, the standalone build is broken in the presence of python3 on the
system, but I've fixed that and will commit that fix shortly.

Anyways, thanks for letting me know that it is in use.