[lldb-dev] Python API: Evaluating commands with specified language

Michail Pishchagin mblsha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 23:33:55 PST 2014

Thanks, it works!

And I'm trying to get language based on current frame — it seems that SBCompileUnit.GetLanguage() was added very recently in r222189. Will it be added to the Xcode 6 updates?

P.S. Python API reference (http://lldb.llvm.org/python_reference/) is badly outdated — it says that it was generated back in 2013, and it looks that I have to rely on SB* headers in lldb repository to get up-to-date info.