[lldb-dev] Creating a breakpoint on a target with no process

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Tue Dec 2 15:19:16 PST 2014

It shouldn't be a problem.  Access to the module list should lock around itself on the off chance that the main thread was also updating the module list while you were doing it here.  Since you've stopped all the threads so nothing surprising is going to happen from the process itself, this should be fine.

Jim