[lldb-dev] Host vs. HostInfo

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Mon Aug 25 12:38:32 PDT 2014

I actually did switch over to using a HostInfo::Initialize() as per our
discussion the other day, I just didn't think to use for that for
GetLLDBPath().  It's a good suggestion though, so I'll add it to my list of
things to do.  Feel free to remind me if enough time passes and I still
haven't gotten to it.