[lldb-dev] [Patch] break-insert command in lldb-mi

Abid, Hafiz Hafiz_Abid at mentor.com
Thu Aug 7 10:19:17 PDT 2014

Hi Deepak,
I was testing lldb-mi and I found a few issues with the break-insert command.

1. The constructor of CMICmdArgValString used in this command did not provide an option to set m_bHandleDirPaths. So the parsing will fail on command like "26-break-insert --thread-group i1 -f /home/abidh/demos/main.c:22". I added another parameter to the constructor to solve this issue.

2. The parameter -f does not take any argument. The code was thinking that it takes one which was causing an error.

After these changes the break-insert command is working fine for me. Please let me know if you see any problem with these change. Otherwise I will apply them.

Thanks,
Abid