[lldb-dev] TestRecursiveInferior.py

Jason Molenda jmolenda at apple.com
Thu Sep 26 16:24:40 PDT 2013

On Sep 26, 2013, at 4:00 PM, Jason Molenda <jmolenda at apple.com> wrote:

> I agree that if we are going to worry about this, we should check all frames to see if a given CFA has been seen already.  Or (if abi->FunctionCallsChangeCFA()), check that each CFA is less-than or greater-than (depending on which way the stack moves) the previous frame.

And just to add one caveat about the less-than/greater-than sanity check I Mention here -- there's always one joker who implements their own threading model in userland code or whatever and has discontiguous stacks.  Any less-than/greater-than sanity checks will fail when run on these types of programs.