[lldb-dev] [JOB] Debugger guru - Remote (no relocation needed)

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Sun Sep 15 23:56:26 PDT 2013

PathScale has been working on/off on a debugger for about 10 years.
We're interested to find someone who is passionate about debuggers and
can help us get our roadmap back on track. The codebase is very clean,
relatively small and has been refactored into a lib based design
allowing "easier" GUI interface. Most of the TODO is around bug fixes,
new features like GPGPU support as well as adding support for new
platforms (Windows).

Location: Remote anywhere (No relocation is needed)

Benefits:
Flexible work schedule, great company culture and challenging projects.

Contact:
- cbergstrom at pathscale.com / codestr0m - irc.freenode.net or oftc
- @CTOPathScale
- Direct hire/no recruiters