[lldb-dev] LLDB for Android initiative

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Wed Nov 20 13:21:08 PST 2013

Ah, got it.  Okay, thanks for explaining!  And having it be two separate
remote processes clearly makes sense given the lldb-platform remote part is
managing the startup of the other, and has all the support needed to push
new code.

There is probably some amount of overlap in lldb-platform and what we
currently do with adb (Android Debug Bridge).  Eventually I'll need to
figure out what makes sense to speed up the compile/deploy/debug/fix cycle.

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-397-1352