[lldb-dev] Compile failure on FreeBSD

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Fri May 31 13:20:59 PDT 2013

Thanks Ed; committed the fix in 183038.

Regarding the linking error, what library (or utility) is failing to link?
As far as I can tell (by inspecting source/CMakeLists.txt) lldbBreakpoint
(contains BreakpointIDList class) is required for linking liblldb.so. Is
it the lldbCommands library that's failing? If so, the fix might be as
simple as making lldbCommands depend on lldbBreakpoint.

Cheers,
Dan