[lldb-dev] PATCH for REVIEW: Implement Linux Host::FindProcesses()

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed May 15 17:07:00 PDT 2013

This looks good. The only thing I would change is change:

if (num_specs >= 1)

to be:

if (num_specs == 1)

in the GetELFProcessCPUType() function. If linux ever supports files that contain more than one architecture, we can't just select the first architecture slice, we would need to select the correct arch by inspecting the process a bit closer. On MacOSX, we have universal files that contain 32 and 64 bit copies of the executable, and we need to inspect the process to figure out which slice each process uses. On linux currently, all ELF files should contain only 1 spec, and the "if (num_specs == 1)" will ensure we select the one and only correct one.

Greg