[lldb-dev] PATCH for REVIEW: Implement Linux Host::FindProcesses()

Michael Sartain mikesart at valvesoftware.com
Tue May 14 16:59:29 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Michael Sartain <mikesart at valvesoftware.com
> wrote:

> I haven't been able to run the python test script mentioned in the bug
> report yet, but "platform process list" in lldb looks correct on my Ubuntu
> 12.04 64-bit machine.

We got "./dotest.py -C clang -v -t -f
PlatformCommandTestCase.test_process_list" to run and it all appears to
pass now except this line in TestPlatformCommand.py:

    @expectedFailureLinux # due to bugzilla 14806 -- "platform status"
> prints more information on Mac OS X than on Linux
>     def test_status(self):
>         self.expect("platform status",
>             substrs = ['Platform', 'Triple', 'OS Version', 'Kernel',
> 'Hostname'])

platform status returns this on my machine:

(lldb) platform status
> Linux 3.5.0-28-generic #48~precise1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 24 21:42:24 UTC 2013

Not sure how this test should be modified to expect something along these
lines and also handle all the other Linux distros? I'll leave this to
someone else... :)