[lldb-dev] Ignoring Signals via the API

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Tue Jun 18 09:58:54 PDT 2013

I would think keeping it simple with accessor functions on SBProcess would be the way to go. We should be able to read the current settings for each signal, and set them. Maybe something like:

bool
SBProcess::GetUnixSignalSettings (int signo, bool &notify, bool &stop, bool &suppress);

bool
SBProcess::SetUnixSignalSettings (int signo, bool notify, bool stop, bool suppress);