[lldb-dev] Building lldb on Mac command line

Michael Sartain mikesart at valvesoftware.com
Mon Jun 17 16:41:37 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Greg Clayton <gclayton at apple.com> wrote:

> Try nuking your lldb/llvm-build folder and build again.

That worked. You can see my log file though - I had a _completely_ empty
directory to start with.

mikesart at Michaels-MacBook-Pro:~/data/src$ cd llvm
> mikesart at Michaels-MacBook-Pro:~/data/src/llvm$ ll
> total 0
> drwxr-xr-x  2 mikesart  staff   68 Jun 17 13:49 .
> drwxr-xr-x  6 mikesart  staff  204 Jun 14 23:55 ..
> mikesart at Michaels-MacBook-Pro:~/data/src/llvm$ svn co
> http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk llvm

And just to verify, I delnoded everything, sync'd with subversion again,
and it worked. There has to be state stored somewhere else?

In any case, it's all building now. Thanks Greg.