[lldb-dev] Code Signing

Sean Callanan scallanan at apple.com
Fri Jun 7 08:41:16 PDT 2013

Sebastien,

for normal use your app that uses/integrates with LLDB should not need to be code signed.  The only code-signed part required for normal debugging is debugserver, and unless you’ve done something very unusual you should be able to use the debugserver installed with Xcode.

The App Store part is beyond my ken, I’m afraid.  That said, I’m not aware of specific debug entitlements, again assuming you use Xcode’s debugserver.

Sean