[lldb-dev] Code coverage of llvm, clang, lldb & polly

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Mon Jun 3 13:59:41 PDT 2013

Cool stuff. I found and fixed another that your packaging builds detected;
the crashes in #173
<http://llvm-jenkins.debian.net/job/llvm-toolchain-quantal-binaries/archite
cture=amd64,distribution=quantal/173/> should be resolved in the next
build.

That said, there's still a few test cases that don't build correctly on
the Jenkins bots. Is there any way we can grab a directory of logs from
the build? Specifically, seeing the contents of the
llvm-build/lldb-test-traces directory would be tremendous help.

Thanks,Dan