[lldb-dev] Win64 port patches pulished

dawn at burble.org dawn at burble.org
Tue Jul 23 11:44:30 PDT 2013

(forwarding email sent to lldb-commits at cs.uiuc.edu)

Hi folks,

It's long overdue, but I've finally gotten the OK to publish our Win64
port of the lldb sources.  It's a native Win64 port of the lldb 3.1
branch which uses our IDE as the "driver".  The code is used to build
"libbcceval64.dll", which is shipped with our C++ Win64 product
"C++Builder".  The full git repo can be downloaded from
http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/29496.  You'll need an EDN (Embarcadero
Developer Network) account to access the sources, but anyone can create
an account.  The sources need some work, but we're releasing them now
"as-is" due to lack of time.  The plan is to merge the sources with the
3.3 and Windows branch, and are looking for help.  If anyone is
interested, please contact me.

Thanks!
-Dawn