[lldb-dev] CreateBreakpoint / FindLocationIDByAddress

Michael Sartain mikesart at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 12:29:55 PDT 2013

Should the following work?

m_break_bp_sp = m_process->GetTarget().CreateBreakpoint(break_addr, true);
> assert (m_break_bp_sp->FindLocationIDByAddress(break_addr) !=
> LLDB_INVALID_BREAK_ID);

The problem I'm running into is that CreateBreakpoint() is resolving the
address:

 319+>    m_section_load_list.ResolveLoadAddress(addr, so_addr);
>  320|     if (!so_addr.IsValid())
>  321|     {
>  322|         // The address didn't resolve, so just set this as an
> absolute address
>  323|         so_addr.SetOffset (addr);
>  324|     }

But FindLocationIDByAddress() isn't, so the address comparisons are failing
in the FindLocationIDByAddress() routine.
 -Mike