[lldb-dev] Patch for Review: Fix source list with symbol aliases

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Wed Jul 10 11:31:32 PDT 2013

The basic idea is okay.

It seems a little weird that if you've found no functions for a given name, you go looking for the symbols with that name by calling FindFunctions again, passing include_symbols=true.  You're making another pass over all the functions even though you know that's not going to turn up anything.  Why not just go look for symbols directly?

Jim