[lldb-dev] Losing prompt when running any python commands

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Fri Jul 5 15:00:30 PDT 2013

Looks like the list stripped out the extra CC..I'm trying to add Sylvestre to the "to:" field in case that helps.

Sylvestre, regarding the eventual libedit update, would people with existing released versions of Ubuntu be able to take advantage of it (via a 3rd party repo like llvm.org/apt) or would it be something that's targeting strictly upcoming releases of Debian/Ubuntu? That is to say, what's the easiest way to get lldb built against libedit 3.0 (statically or otherwise) into the hands of people who are running Ubuntu 12.04 for example?

Thanks,
Dan