[lldb-dev] segmentation fault occurs when pthread_mutex_lock tries to lock a mutex

Enrico Granata egranata at apple.com
Tue Dec 31 01:30:06 PST 2013

Is it me or 0x10 is not a valid address?
At a glance, you get that kind of address when you are dereferencing an iVar of a zeroed-out pointer, and 16 would be the offset of the mutex from the base of the class.
You might want to check along the stack if you are accessing a NULL object without checking first.

Sent from the iPhone of
Enrico Granata <egranata@🍎.com>